TITLE: Technical Product Manager
Location: Remote in the U.S.
ICS is looking for a Technical Product Manager, with experience building SaaS platforms from scratch, to join our global SaaS product client’s team! You will define the business and execution strategy for a platform’s data ingestion, standardization, integration, and reporting into a product suite. Additionally, you will lead data innovation working closely with the product leaders of application pillars like CRM, Marketing, and Management Systems as well as external partners to create customer workflow experiences that drive dealer and company revenue growth. Business responsibilities include delivery of solutions and product enhancements by conducting market research, generating product business plans, requirements and specifications, production timetables, pricing, and marketing strategies to meet customer needs and business goals.
What You’ll Do:
* Own overall business and go-to-market strategy for shared applications services such as identity, communications platforms, and integrated payments solutions
* Develop new use cases and enhance existing functionality to create competitive advantage
* Track and analyze market research, product metrics, and customer feedback to drive data-driven decisions to prioritize the product roadmap
* Lead go-to-market integrated plans with marketing, sales leadership, and implementation teams to grow market share
* Prepare sales forecasts, marketing plans, and special reports and analyses to present to executives
* Determine product pricing using market research data, reviewing sales costs, margin, competitive advantage, and expected volume
* Serve as brand and product by leading presentations for internal team members, customers, prospects, and at industry conferences
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
* Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent expertise
* 4 years of software product manager experience
* Experience with building out APIs and managing API integrations
* Ability to manage platform products from business case development through successful product adoption
* Creative and analytical critical thinking skills
* Excellent communication and team skills. You know how to lead the product, the development team and collaborate with all key players and stakeholders
* Proficient with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Software Development frameworks
* An MBA is a plus
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.