As a Staff Performance Engineer, you will evaluate system reliability and performance across Freedom's core products and generate performance data used to drive key business decisions. You will work directly with engineering and service delivery teams as a subject matter expert for analyzing advanced performance matters across our Cloud-based offering.
We're proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in AZ, CA, VA, NV, TX, UT, IL, PA, NC, SC or WA.
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and execute key performance test scenarios
- Create performance-based system automation and advanced load test scripts
- Ensure system reliability and consistency of software performance on a release by release basis
- Advise and assist delivery teams in design and construction of performant, scalable software solutions
- Strong knowledge on application architecture including load balancing, clustering, session handling, JVM level insights, connection pooling etc.
- Recommend and drive key performance optimizations by collaborating across multiple technical teams and/or departments
- Serve as key contributor to maintaining performance industry standards and Cloud best practices across the organization.
- Perform cloud, front and backend performance root cause analysis, provide key recommendations.
- Foster proactive performance engineering by crafting performance lab experiments based on production user behavioral analysis.
- Experience with Dev/ops & Agile practices.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there's a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted the Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don't: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we're passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN's Talent Acquisition leader.
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote# #BI-Remote# - provided by Dice