We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 5 years of professional software development experience.
- You’re interested in learning…about new languages and frameworks and tools, about new parts of the code base, about ways to improve as an engineer, about the quality problems that users have, and about how mabl can help address those problems.
- Experience creating and executing design/architecture designs independently.
- Interest and/or prior experience leading small project teams consisting of 2-3 members.
- Ability to impact full product implementation/life cycle including full-stack development, deployment, testing, maintenance, and operation.
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company.
- You are excited by the prospect of working on lots of parts of the system. You naturally jump in and contribute wherever needed, even if outside your normal code base, language, framework, or Cloud.
- Front end: React Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.