As a Support Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal part in the development of key customer relationships and serve as the technical contact between Chromatic and our users.
The focus of this role will be addressing customer tickets in real-time, which come in through our website. Your main job will be to ensure satisfaction of our customers through thoughtful replies and technical debugging. You will be critical in helping our customers achieve success with Chromatic and in driving the growth of the company.
Required Timezone: Eastern European to Western European
- Provide customers of all sizes — startup to enterprise — with technical guidance on using Chromatic and integrating all core features (review, testing, hosting) into their workflow
- Monitor our Intercom support queue to quicken the speed at which customers receive assistance; escalate questions to relevant departments when appropriate
- Develop ad-hoc documentation to help team members respond to frequently asked questions
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and work with others to provide a world-class customer experience
- Serve as our customer’s voice by working closely with the Product Team to find areas of improvement within our product
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to ensure that customers have a positive experience implementing, learning, and using Chromatic
- 1 to 3 years of direct customer experience helping customers with technical problems or software development experience in a customer-facing environment
- Familiarity with the developer workflow and an intermediate understanding of frontend web development
- Experience working in the frontend space and familiarity with at least one JS framework (React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, Next.js); direct experience with Storybook or Chromatic is a plus
- Strong written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to explain complex topics and issues via online chat
- Organized, dependable, and able to manage multiple relationships and projects across accounts
- Naturally curious — willing to learn new tools and experiment with various solutions to debug and troubleshoot
- A genuine interest in, and passion for, delivering top-notch solutions
Salary Range: US$118K – US$125K equity. Learn more about our compensation philosophy here. For a list of our other benefits & a peek into life at Chromatic, visit our careers page.
Apply for job