Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform - empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets - customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
Gong is looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager who is experienced in executing end-to-end purchasing activities for SaaS and technology purchases. The Procurement team is growing and we are looking for an innovator who understands the complexity of a SaaS organization and can create raving fans internally and externally
- Supports the end-to-end process of purchasing SaaS and Services primarily supporting the R&D and product sourcing categories.
- Build key relationships with Senior Directors / Heads of R&D and Product / CFO
- Collaborate with FP&A/FinOps/Business owners to build cost estimations and assess different solution alternatives
- Drives the sourcing and commercial agreements with third parties for assigned requests
- Partners with Legal and Information Security departments to negotiate and lead the execution of medium to high complexity contractual terms and conditions, detailed statements of work, pricing, and service levels agreements.
- Leads supplier business reviews, supplier performance management and maintains ongoing, positive relationships with all assigned suppliers in the cloud services category
- Ensures accurate accounting of software costs, enters agreements into legal and finance processes for approval and payment
- Partners with stakeholders to understand utilization, growth, go-forward strategy and other financial metrics related to the tools they are responsible for
- Identifies strategies for cost efficiency and savings in the cloud services category
- Performs strategic purchasing tasks in other business categories as required
- 10 years of recent experience in SaaS purchasing
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures
- Experience and a strong track record of executing high-complexity software as a service agreements
- Knowledgeable of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Able to engage and build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent negotiator
- Proactive with the proven ability to drive value in the business in alignment with required quality standards and (sometimes tight) deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family's needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Company name: Gong
Remote job title: Senior Sourcing Manager, Technology