Takeda is advancing an exciting pipeline with the goal to get therapeutics to patients quickly by having the right operation model and automated clinical data pipeline for clinical development.
As a part of an umbrella initiative for transforming clinical development, the Automation team aims to accelerate the automation of critical processes throughout the clinical data flow using modern Advanced and Hyper Automation approaches including Robotic & Intelligent Process Automation, Low Code Development for Digital Process Automation and AI/ML.
The Senior Manager, Digital Process Automation Business Analyst – Alta Petens role is responsible for:
- Lead and coordinate process and workflow automation Process Discovery and Process Mining activities, gather and analyze business requirements.
- Be a business partner - engage stakeholders functions and teams for clinical development.
- Be a consultant - consult business stakeholders on processes automation & data flow improvements within clinical trials.
- Be a solution Partner - collaborate with Automation Architect on solution design, Automation Developer on solution development and testing.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Uses Business Process Mapping and Design thinking methods to analyze and documents process automation requirements.
- Advises stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the process automation solution delivered meets/exceeds expectations.
- Follows company and departmental policies, procedures and ensures documentation according the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Business Stakeholders.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and at least 4-6 years’ industry experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Process Automation.
- Experience with Appian and/or UiPath preferred.
- Foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst or developer.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of current, future and disruptive technologies (AI/ML, HyperAutomation, Predictive Analytics, etc.).
- Proven professional experience in Design thinking methods, Agile and SCRUM.
- Knowledge of coordinating end-to-end user acceptance testing is required.
- Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT stakeholders on content, context, process and decision making.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in the pharmaceutical industry within clinical development.
- Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position is currently classified as “Remote” in accordance with Takeda’s Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $130,200 to $186,000, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.