Senior Oracle EBS Developer Who We Are: Founded in 1985, Telamon is a family-owned, minority-owned, and privately held company based in Indiana with global operations. Our vision is to be a load bearing support across generations, and we live by our core values of Honesty, Harmony, Simplicity, and Stewardship. We are deeply committed to honoring transparency, championing diversity, and cultivating growth. We talk about these often, and this is an important part of who we are! What We Do: Telamon leads the pack in designing, building, and installing telecommunication networks enabling connectivity in all forms, from traditional mobile phone usage and connectivity in stadiums, hospitals and schools, all the way down to connected safety in our cars with the industrial manufacturing of wire harnesses for airbag and seatbelt applications. We have a diversified business model that cultivates growth not only for our company but for our employees as well. What We Need: We are currently seeking aSenior Oracle EBS Developer to join our team! If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and share our values, read below and see if this role is a match for you. The Oracle EBS senior developer will serve as a facilitator between IT and the business by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment of tasks related to technical solutions that leverage systems, software, and related features that benefit the business internally and externally. Tasks include Implement technical and functional Oracle EBS solutions across the full project lifecycle, design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements based on functional designs, perform problem analysis, debugging and coding as part of new development, support system upgrades, patches, testing, develop reporting and alerting requirements, develop relationships and partnerships internally and externally to optimize business processes, document and maintain system processes, report and resolve technical issues and recommend improvements, communicate insights and findings to the business for corrective action, and be an ambassador for positive change and process discovery that provides value to the business. Classification: exempt/salaried Location: If local, 50% in Carmel office, 50% remote. If not local, 100% remote. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives to develop or modify moderate to complex technology systems
- Responsible for designing and implementing cost-effective solutions to meet business requirements within time parameters and operating performance standards
- Develop business scope, requirements, functional, technical, unit test, integration test, and deployment documentation of business processes across multiple applications
- Work on SDLC lifecycle and multiple methodologies like waterfall and agile
- Resolve software issues/ bugs in an application and also resolve integration issues across multiple applications.
- Work on configuration, extensions, modifications, localizations, and integrations (CEMLI) of ERP software
- Work on patch and upgrade analysis on application processes which includes functional and technical aspects of applications and resolve possible system issues related to those upgrades
- Implement functional setups related to Oracle EBS modules, Oracle APEX, and Salesforce
- Develop conversions, customizations, and integration of ERP applications and applications around it
- Work on business scope, requirement, technical, functional, deployment, project cutoff documentation (MD50, MD70, MD12) related to application.
- Leverage multiple tools including Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflows, JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer, Oracle APEX, XML Publisher, Eclipse, BI Publisher, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Intelligence Services, Hyperion, SQL*Loader, and PVCS
- Work on projects related to multiple Oracle modules including General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, SubLedger Accounting, Order Management, Purchasing, Project Accounting, Inventory. Work in Process, Bills of Material, Advance Supply Chain Planning, Production Scheduling, Human Resources, Time and Labor, and Payroll
- Work on Fusion HCM Applications and OTBI reporting and integration across Fusion application
- Work on multiple operating system platforms including Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Act as a mentor toward other Oracle EBS Developers.
- System Maintenance (8% of time): Assist in the review, testing and implementation of System upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional team to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support (35% of time): Perform problem analysis, debugging and code fix as part of production support to fix bugs. Provide support in researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to fix production issues.
- Application Development (45% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Use project management skills in managing projects and provide overall project management experience for a given IT initiative.
- Training (7% of time): Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Individual Development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current system trends with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both knowledge and application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- This position does not manage any other workers.
- This position may require minimum travel.
- The position requires sitting, standing and possibly some light lifting, less than 20 pounds.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Business process knowledge and experience in R12, primarily in AP, AR, GL, Purchasing, Inventory, Planning, Forecasting, Order Management, Project Accounting
- Experience in the development of all aspects of RICE objects
- Experience in Design and Development of Workflows and AME
- Experience in design and development of complex Oracle Forms and Reports
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL, OAF skills including performance tuning
- Experience developing reports in BI Publisher and Oracle Report Builder
- Experience with Unix/Linux Shell scripts
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products
- Ability to interpret and write technical publications/diagrams, and project specifications
- Ability to multi-task several projects
- Experience in various phases of implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Knowledge and experience generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' Oracle development experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Oracle ASCP (Advanced Supply Chain Planning) & PS (Production Scheduling) modules preferred
- Experience with Oracle R12 preferred
- Oracle Certification preferred
- Telamon Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Telamon does not and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), marital status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Telamon Corporation makes all employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner.