REMOTE: Sr. IT Change AND Release Analyst
(Must be available to work EST/MST schedule)
TEAM: Application Release & Deploy team. This team provides centralized services for release planning, change control, risk mitigation, and deployment of application code. The team ensures that changes are scheduled and managed to mitigate risk and deliver software changes on time and with high quality
It is a challenging role in a complex and fast-paced environment, and one that is essential for successful application deployments to Production, ensuring least impact and high quality to our business.
ROLE: IT Change Release Management Analyst
- Will have responsibility for providing support to one or more aligned application groups.
- Will be part of a team of 20 change management analysts supporting application service teams and project teams who are responsible for over 60 major applications across all of IT, both in Cleveland and in Colorado Springs.
- Will interact daily with other Change/Release Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, and Service Managers.
- The primary responsibility is to plan and perform software promotion to Development, QA, and Production environments. The applications supported by the team are hosted in a variety of technology platforms such as distributed, mainframe, and cloud.
- Will get exposure to applications across several business units.
- Working knowledge of ITIL and industry standards, concepts, terminology, and common practices.
- Experience with BMC Remedy or other ITSM too Suites.
- Experience w/ Microsoft AzDO, GIT deployment pipelines & workflows
- Experience with Serena ChangeMan (used for mainframe deployments)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Business or Information Technology, or related discipline (e.g., Computer Science, MIS, Business Management) and a minimum of four years of work experience analyzing, planning and implementing business system changes.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of six years of related work experience analyzing, planning and implementing business system changes may be accepted.