What you will do
Do you have Project Management experience?
Do you enjoy working with HVAC & Building Automation systems?
This person will provide project, installation and customer support services for Open Blue Enterprise Manager Workplace applications such as Enterprise Management, Companion and Location Building Services.
The Deployments will be performed via remote access or at the customer site. As part of the project delivery you will gather and analyze requirements; install and commission key applications; administer training to local branches and end users; and provide level two technical support to annual services customers. You will interface with Customer IT staff, Customer Facility Staff and key JCI line of business personnel to ensure successful solution implementations.
How you will do it
- Act as Project Manager to meet project milestones, provide periodic updates and help in identifying solutions and reduce risks for the successful implementation of the solution
- Gather and analyze requirements; install and commission key applications such as Open Blue Enterprise Manager (OBEM); administer training to end users; and provide level two technical support
- Develops an understanding of key software application capabilities, functionality and limitations
- Provide overall Technical leadership for a customer engagement for the duration of a project
- Create detailed technical design specifications, use cases and work closely with the customer team to deploy solution from design to user acceptance
- Work closely with development architect, development team, quality assurance to translate customer requirements and assure quality of delivery
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support for Sales opportunities and solutions
- Proficient in understanding, developing, and delivering scope of works, hour / cost estimates and client deliverables
- Develop and deliver professional proposals, including design documentation
- Utilize service ticketing software for issue, key task tracking/reporting and time reporting
- Audit hosted and other key projects to ensure connectivity and data quality
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree & 6 years of experience or equivalent experience
- Experience in HVAC or IT/Cyber security
- Ability to travel required depending on project requirements
- Working knowledge and/or experience with HVAC Control System architecture
- IT Certifications such as A , ITIL, MSCE or CISSP a plus
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server relative to query and report writing a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Microsoft Project or Daptiv project management software experience a plus
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.