Software Developer lead will provide leadership for developing/implementing information technology initiatives that enable the organization to manage data. Directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
- Lead projects as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems. Will also lead remote teams, offshore teams
- In depth understanding on object-oriented programming. In depth understanding and expertise on Agile development
- In depth understanding on the concept of relational database design/programming.
- Able to perform system requirement analysis and documentation, as well as code, test, and debug system applications.
- Able to review others' code to check if it works as designed/follows standard.
- Ability to provide estimations and timelines and deliver against set expectations
- Understand and follow software development process and software development life cycle.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Team player who contributes to success of the department and company.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations/laws, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence and faxes.
- Exceptionally self-motivated directed and desire for personal growth.
- Keen attention to detail. Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- BS/BA in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of varied development experiences
- Minimum of 2 years at management level.
- Excellent leadership and team development skills.