The Data Entry Specialist will assist in extracting data from one medium to enter into another, sometimes utilizing basic research tools. An internet connected computer will be provided. Work from home with flexible hours.
1. Receive and process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly.
2. Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs.
3. Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
4. Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents.
5. Manage and organize records and files.
6. Prepare relevant reports as needed
Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
Qualifications & Skills:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
1 year of data entry experience or related office experience.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Good computer skills.
Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and attention to detail.
Ability to think analytically.