Experienced Full Stack Engineer
After having just celebrated our 20th anniversary marked by continued and significant growth, Fine Tune takes great pride in maintaining our fun and nimble entrepreneurial work environment. Our unofficial motto is “no clowns”. We’re looking for people who are self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the willingness to collaborate to help our team level up. We are a tight-knit group that is accountable to each other. Fine Tune is comprised of professionals who take our work seriously while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We continuously invest in our engineering team members by giving them personal development time to focus on side projects, ongoing education, or personal development goals.
*This is a remote position*
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Mentoring junior developers and pair programming
- A strong to desire to keep learning new knowledge and technologies
- Participate in code review process to ensure work adheres to standards and specifications
- 5 years of professional full-stack web development
- Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ruby on Rails and React
- Git version control.
- Test Driven Development (Rspec w/ Capybara & React Testing Library)
Nice to have’s
- Heroku deployments
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- UI/UX Design ability (figma, Abobe XD)
- AWS, S3
- Power BI
- Dynamics 365
- Health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Health plan includes HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive compensation
- Company trips
- Bonus potential
About Fine Tune
- Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Fine Tune partners with companies to source, negotiate, manage and audit certain ‘nuisance expense’ programs. Led by executive-level industry insiders, Fine Tune has also developed proprietary auditing software which monitors client invoices to ensure adherence with the implemented agreements. Several of the world’s most recognizable brands have chosen Fine Tune, including Cargill, Pep Boys, Siemens, Advance Auto Parts, Caterpillar, and MilliporeSigma. Our Mission is to add lasting value for our clients by deploying our world-class expertise with honesty, dedication, and vigilance. Fine Tune is Certified B Corp.
For more information, visit www.FineTuneUS.com.