Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
CloudZero makes efficient cloud-driven innovation a reality by putting SaaS companies in control of their cloud costs. Bringing in data from multiple sources, CloudZero helps customers understand their margins, unit costs, and where their cloud investments are flowing to and from. Our SaaS platform is a dynamic single page application used by thousands of engineers and finance folks who use our platform to help them quickly answer complex, data-heavy questions.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about building usable and responsive applications with scalable and maintainable architectures. We’re also looking for people who get excited about enabling world-class user experiences by working alongside our talented designers and product folks and inspecting usage data to inform enhancement opportunities.
Lastly, we’re looking for people who enjoy working on small teams on hard problems. We are organized into small cross-functional teams that use a Kanban flow to collaboratively design, build, validate, ship, and maintain customer-facing features.
Our engineering team values lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset. A core part of our engineering culture is inclusiveness, we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life working together. We are a fully remote company with engineers scattered throughout the US.
- Design, build and maintain complex data visualizations and user interactions.
- Build to scale as we bring in users with larger datasets and bigger organizations.
- Write readable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Collaborate with other engineers on your team to build features that solve real customer problems.
You might be a great fit if:
- You have experience creating UX-driven single-page applications using modern web standards.
- You have a passion for building and delivering high-quality software. We use Cypress, Jest, and other tooling to verify the stability of our code and capture logs from our production app.
- You are comfortable working 9-5 EST - we have a fair amount of flexibility for people to get their work done whenever works for them, but our core hours are Eastern Timezone.
- You get excited about design patterns as well as pragmatically applying theory into practice when building out systems and code.
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams, synthesizing feedback and research into a well polished product.