Hyper-growth company based out of Dubai and US East Coast - we are looking to grow our team and bringing on additional remote rails developers. This is an opportunity for a highly skilled software engineer who will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Hotwire/Stimulus experience is not required, but it is part of our stack and new Rails 7 application.
- Building our internal and external tools, designing our schema and interfacing various payments/accounting APIs
- Developing front-end and back-end applications and server-side architecture
- Building frameworks for speed optimization, stability and integrity of security structures
- Generating reusable code libraries and data storage solutions
- Overseeing the troubleshooting of bugs and other coding issues
- Working closely with our product and design team to better understand end-user requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid knowledge of OOP and functional programming, software design and database systems
- 2 years of experience developing scalable web applications
- Demonstrated experience, exposure and interest in the FinTech space.
- Having worked with a Fintech company will be a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work directly with the CTO and see a project through to completion
- A fast-paced startup environment with room for growth, career advancement and internal mobility
- Flexible schedule and team discretion on remote working or reporting to our newly-fitted office in the heart of Dubai
- Medical insurance plans covering dental and optical benefits
- Additional savings plans (aside from gratuity)
- Employee stock options
- Wellness programs including gym discounts, subscription to mental health tools, access to recreational facilities
- Paid time off to invest in learning and career development
- The latest tech you need to be productive
Qashio is a comprehensive spend management platform for small and large businesses to manage expenses and payments with software-enabled corporate cards and all-inclusive accounts payable automation. With Qashio you can build strategic budgets and automate expense reporting. Qashio integrates real-time tracking for every business expense, automates accounting and provides real-time reporting to give better visibility and true control over all financial transactions so that you can make informed cash flow decisions.
We are at an exciting phase of our growth - building and expanding our teams and looking for exceptional talent to help make businesses’ financial process nightmares a thing of the past. Read on to know more about how you can be part of our journey.
Our goal is to ensure everyone at Qashio feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Why you'll love Qashio
We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Qashio, we treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off, medical insurance plans, additional savings plans (aside from gratuity), employee stock options, discounts for wellness programs, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission
We founded Qashio with one mission - to enable every organization on the planet to save time, money and gain control of their financials and to enable their staff to focus on value added activities instead of unnecessary admin work. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved software and neo-banking partner.
We believe in our product
Qashio was built from the ground up to enable digital transformation and modernization of the finance and HR functions, make it easier for employees to navigate through policies and avoid “lending money” to their employer for expenses. We also want to remove petty cash fraud to save time for teams and reduce the pressure on authorities. The platform provides every team member with the ability to optimize their time, be in control and build trust by transparency. We reach, engage and listen to customers around the world.
We invest in our people
At Qashio, we believe everyone has the potential to be amazing. We empower each team member in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. We have continuous learning opportunities available. We also understand that sometimes we need to fit a role to someone’s potential therefore we focus on monthly check-ins and quarterly reviews to allow our team members to enjoy responsibilities they are passionate about.