Time zones: SBT (UTC 11)
, GMT (UTC 0)
, CET (UTC 1)
, EET (UTC 2)
, MSK (UTC 3)
What you'll be doing
- Apply your frontend skills to our customer facing products, taking design documents from tools like Figma and Notion and bringing them to life.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes for various internal and customer-facing Vue.js web apps in a 2-week release cadence.
- Maintain several TypeScript SDKs.
- Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap in an Express.js-like framework developed for AWS Lambda.
- Maintain and improve existing codebase - Node.js 14, TypeScript.
Quality Assurance and Site Reliability
- Troubleshoot production issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions.
- Define and monitor SLIs, SLOs, SLAs
- Analyze code and logs.
- Manage and write internal and public documentations.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
What we are looking for
- 2 years of experience with Databases and SQL
- 2 years of continuous Integration tools, frameworks, and services
- 2 years of frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Self-directed learning skills
- Startup spirit and open-minded
- Drive to initialise and push through projects
- Team player with a very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Located in one of the Europe time zones
Nice to haves
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Serverless
- Experience developing large-scale software systems
- Node.js / Express.js experience
- Experience with TypeScript or any statically typed programming language
- Experience with security-related topics.
- Affinity to 3D graphics or Architecture
- Open source projects or contributions
- Brand new office space in central Zürich for occasional office work and gatherings for local employees and visitors
- 100% remote work possible - within Central European working hours
- Flexible work hours
- An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work with
- The chance to be part of “moving” all buildings into the web!