Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
The Test Warehouse is a new covid testing startup that offers covid testing by a medical professional done at your door. Currently operational in southern California, we're expanding to new markets and in need of a full-stack, full time developer for our team. We're looking for a developer to help build our existing technology to a scaleable model as well as manage other projects such as API integrations, etc.
- Manage and build out new tech for thetestwarehouse.com and our sister company, Rideshare Mechanic.
- Troubleshoot day to day tech issues that arise with companies based on priorities as determined by CEO, may work on issues for our sister companies as well. Must be comfortable in a startup environment where pivoting happens frequently.
- Coordinate and maintain API integrations
- Project management as new objectives come down the pipeline.
- You'll be the sole developer for our team at this time, and as we grow, the ideal candidate would be interested in eventually managing a Dev Team. Potential for profit sharing, salary increase, etc.
- Full stack (.NET, C#, etc.)
- Project Management
- Basic graphic design
- Entrepreneurial (problem solver)
- Organizational skills
- Flexible and comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Accountable ownership
Education and Experience Requirements
- Preferred 3 years of senior/full stack developer experience or similar
- Start-up experience
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Potential to grow with company, possible profit sharing, etc.
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance reimbursement negotiable
The Test Warehouse is a bootstrapped, profitable company started in 2021. We're a young and ambitious company looking for like-minded folks to join us! Here's a few more reasons why we think you'll love working here:
- Opportunity to have a big impact and to grow together
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible schedule, paid time off
- Benefit reimbursement
- Respectful, growth-oriented, friendly team
- Regular communication via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young growing tech company that's profitable (No VC's in charge here)