Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, UTC -4
, UTC -3
$135,000 - $200,000 DOE
Annual Personal and Team Bonus Opportunity, Generous Stock Option Program
Locally is the leading online to offline shopping network. We power tools aimed at helping shoppers find and buy products from local retailers and work with major brands and retailers such as Yeti, Trek, Sonos, Dicks, REI, Crocs, Brooks, and many more. More than 30 million unique shoppers interact with our tools each month and produce more than 1 billion annual engagements. Locally is rapidly scaling and producing sustained annual growth rates upwards of 100% making it an ideal environment for motivated candidates looking to advance their careers and have a true impact on outcomes.
Who we're looking for:
We are building a new version of our entire platform. We want to shift to a modernized, component-based framework. We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to steer our product team through the many architectural challenges of this upgrade. In this role you will help us define, build and deploy the next generation of our products.
What You’ll be Doing
- Work with our designer to create components, layouts and a design system
- Collaborate with the wider dev team on front-end API evolution
- Create and expand the capabilities of our web front-end using a modern framework
- Contribute to an updated design system
- Help us make great decisions about the future of our frontend stack!
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 4 years of professional development experience
- Experience with React, Vue or Angular
- Solid grasp of CSS foundations
- Some experience with web package managers and task runners
- You are an excellent problem solver who enjoys tackling entirely new concepts
- Bonus points for GraphQL API design experience
- Bonus points for animation experience
- Bonus points for PHP experience and/or proficiency with navigating the Laravel framework.
Here’s what to know about working here:
We're a mission-driven, high growth organization offering a casual yet rewarding work environment and:
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Stock Option Plan.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Retirement Plan.
- Remote work options (most of our team is remote).
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including stock options, PTO, retirement plan, and major medical and dental coverage.
Locally is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or another applicable legally protected characteristic.